Friday, January 1

A&P Triple Coupon Deals 1/1-1/7

Stopped by A&P this afternoon for my first coupon shopping of the year and it was triple coupons yay! Unfortunately, almost nothing was on sale because of the triple coupon sale and a lot of coupons just expired on 12/31. But I did find a few good deals. Here are some of the better match-ups I found...

Keep in mind coupons that say "Do Not Double" will not be tripled and Internet coupons may or may not be eligible for tripling at your store (I didn't try this trip).

French's Fried Onions $2.04 (cheddar flavor)
$.75/1 from the 12/13 Smart Source (I also had a .50 off 1 that I used)
Final Price $FREE!

French's Fried Onions 2.99

$.75/1 from the 12/13 Smart Source
Final Price $.74

Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes $2 for 3
$.35/1 (not sure what insert)
Final Price $FREE!

McCormick Cocktail Sauce 1.99

$.50/1
Final Price $.49

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $2.00

$.25/1 from the 12/13 Smart Source
Final Price $1.25

Weight Watchers String Cheese $3.50
$.75/1 All You Magazine
Final Price $1.25 (not a bad price if you like these)

Argo Corn Starch or Baking Powder $1.69
$.40/1
Final Price $.49

Franks Hot Sauce $1.29

$.75/1
Final Price $FREE

Kebbler Graham Cracker Pie Crust $1.99

$.30/1
Final Price $1.09

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta $1.99

$.75/1 (coupon said DND, but I "sneaked" it in without any problems)
Final Price $FREE

Total Spent Today $47.79
Total Saved with A&P Card $6.64
Total Saved with Coupons $43.00

Paid $9.98 for $47.79 worth of groceries, not too shabby for my first triple coupon event.

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't you use your 75 cents McCormick spice coupon. Tripled it was worth $2.25. I got cinnamon for 24 cents. Sure can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, that's a great deal, I certainly would have picked up some, but have a huge container that I bought over a year ago (before I started couponing) at BJS. I think it will take me 3 decades to use all of it :-)

    I was able to get some pepper at walmart a few weeks back for less than a quarter (can't remember the exact price) with a $1.00 off any McCormick spice that my mom sent me from her Shaws in Maine.

    ReplyDelete