Wednesday, January 13

Coupon Organization...finally


So I've been debating for a while about what the best way to organize my coupons is. I bought a little coupon organizer, but it just wasn't working for me and I could never find the coupons I wanted when I needed them. I came across a few blogger post by couponers who use this "baseball card holder" system and I decided to give it a go. I ordered the card holders (a 100 pack) on e-bay for $16.00 and went to work organizing and clipping. I plan to put them in a big binder organizer with tabs for each category of groceries. I think it will save me a lot of time and energy which is important since I'll be starting a new job on Tuesday :)

The second photo is what came in the mail yesterday. A full size bottle of suave rosemary mint shampoo, a copy of car and driver (free subscription I found for E), and two high value coupons. One for a free bag of Royal Canin cat food (from signing up for catster (yes I only signed up to get the coupon, no, I'm not a crazy cat lady, crazy maybe, cat lady, no) and one for $5.00 off Similac baby formula (not sure how I got on this mailing list since I don't have kids, but man baby formula is expensive).

No comments:

Post a Comment