Friday, January 22

Slow CVS Week= Lots of Tostitos


This week was a rather slow CVS week for me. I had a $10ECB that expires today, so I ran out to get 6, yes 6 bags of Tostitos tortilla chips. We go through them pretty quick (especially when I make chili or chicken salsa soup), so these bags probably won't last us as long as they "should".

I bought:

6 Bags of Tostitos @ 2/$7= $21.00

Coupons used:

$4.00 off $20 cvs coupon
$17.00 in ECBS

Total Out of Pocket (OOP)=$ZERO

Got back $10 in ECBS for next time
Will submit this receipt and some others I have for the Coors (no beer purchase required rebate) Rebate on Pepsi and PepsiCo products to get $10.00 back on a $30.00 purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great and wow at the Tostitos! Thanks for linking up on my blog yesterday! Feel free to email me with any deals you find!

    ReplyDelete