Saturday, January 16

Target Run=Free Buddy Bars, Bandaids and Lotion


Made a run to Target today and picked up the following:

2 Packages of Electrasol Dishwasher tabs $8.88 (I thought these were $3.79ea ugg)
1 Johnson and Johnson First Aid kit (travel size) $1.02
5 Packages of Johnson and Johnson bandaids (8ct) $5.10
5 Johnson and Johnson Buddy Bars (kids soap) $4.85
1 Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion $1.02
1 Tide 2x (travel size) $.97
1 Battery for the dog's collar $(price unknown for some reason I can't find it on my receipt)

Total before Coupons: $21.81

Coupons used:
(2) $2.50 off Electrasol 1/3 SS
(1) $1.00 off Johnson and Johnson first aid (says not for travel size, but I tried it just to see if the cashier would push it through and he did) 1/3 RP
(5) $1.00 off Johnson and Johnson baby product 1/3 RP
(1) $1.00 off Johnson and Johnson lotion printable here
(1) $1.00 off Tide any size 12/27 PG


Total Due After coupons:
$4.55 (including $0.76 tax)
Total Out of Pocket $ZERO! I used a $5.00 gift card I received from reviewing kid friendly attractions, stores, parks etc. on Lila's Guide here It was quick and easy and I got my card in less than a month. You can sign up even if you don't have kids (I filled mine out based on knowledge of places I've been that would be kid friendly).

No comments:

Post a Comment