Monday, March 1

Target Trip=Free Deodorant and Body Wash+.$0.16 candles


The target by me is a little hit or miss. Sometimes I get a good cashier that just pushes through all my coupons without any hassles, sometimes they scrutinize every single coupon and fight with me for no reason. Luckily this trip was the former.

Bought:
2 Gillette Clinical Sport deodorants $1.99 each
2 Gillette Body Washes 8.4 oz each $1.99 each
1 Fur Fighter $3.99 (no longer on sale)
1 Dove Sensitive Skin 4 pack with free travel body wash $3.99
3 Glade at $1.66 each
1 Rimmel Mascara $2.34

Coupons:
2, $4.00 off two Gillette body washes or deodorants
1, $1.25 off dove 4pk or larger printable from dove.com
3, $1.50 off glade scented oil candle (found inside tin)
1, $3.00 off any Rimmel mascara from March All you Magazine
1, $4.00 off fur fighter pdf printable

Total
= $2.07($0.81 was sales tax) Yea for overage!

Paid Zero OOP because I had a $5.00 Target gift card from the razor and body wash deals last week

Plus I'll submit for the $5.00 SC Johnson Rebate for one of my lucky sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment