Friday, February 26

Babies R Us Soap and Facewash for Free


Ok this post is a little late (I bought this stuff Sunday morning), but I believe the coupons I used are good through tomorrow. Babies R Us is quickly becoming one of my favorite coupon stores, here's why:

6 method hand soap on clearance for $0.98 a piece
3 Clean and Clear Blackhead scrubs on clearance for $1.98 a piece

Used the printable babies r us coupons for 25% off clearanced cleaning products and 25% off adult personal care products to make the soaps just $0.73 a piece (these retail for $3.98!) and the scrubs just $1.48 a piece.

but it gets better...I used 3, $2.00 off any clean and clear product printables to make my total just $3.65! (yes I got overage towards the soaps, sweet!) I paid with my Babies R Us $5.00 gift card for a total of Zero out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment