Wednesday, April 7

Help Me, I Can't Stop Shopping at WalMart


If you've been reading for a while you probably already know that I have a love/hate relationship with WalMart. Love the prices and deals, hate their general business practices. But with deals this good, it's hard not to go:

Bought:
3 Hungry hungry hippo games @ $4.00 each
1 fabric softener $3.97
1 snuggle sheets $3.47
2 Monopoloy deal card games @ $3.00 each
5 Cans of mighty dog @ $0.57 each
2 Kiss nail art stickers $1.87 each
3 Clean and clear face wash travel size $0.97 each
1 Rimmel facial bronzer $4.28
1 Taco bell salsa $1.54
1 Bag of Starbucks coffee $7.48

Subtotal= $51.16!

Coupons:

1, Rimmel product for free from All You
1, $1.00 off taco bell salsa from All You
1, $1.50 off starbucks
3, $1.00 off clean and clear
2, $2.00 off kiss nail printable
1, $3/5 mighty dog
2, $5.00 off monopoly printables
2, $3.00 off All from this week's paper
3, $4.00 off hungry hippos printable from hasboro

Paid $6.22 ($2.75 of which was sales tax). I was really happy with this Walmart run because basically I got everything above for less then one package of starbucks coffee. And, thanks to another blogger I recently learned that you can take your empty bag off starbucks coffee into any starbucks for a free Tall coffee, who knew? And I've been throwing them away this whole time!

My apologies for all the terrible photos lately. I keep trying to take them at night and cannot figure out a good setting on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment