Tuesday, July 6

Fourth of July Finds at Rite Aid



Rite Aid is having an amazing sale this week. There were so many SCRs and Ups that I didn't even know where to begin. Lately I've been trying to only purchase things I know I'll have a use for (or can donate) as I'm up to my eyeballs in Everlast vitamins and can't seem to find anyone that wants them. I was really worried the contact solution might be gone by the time I got there, but amazingly there were bottles and bottles everywhere. I'm glad that this time they stocked up on the SCR items, because usually by the time I get there there's nothing left. This could be due to the fact I was shopping at 9:30pm on the fourth of july (weird I know).

My transaction:


1 Renu $7.29
1 Crest mouthwash $4.99
1 Oral B cross action $5.99
1 Blink $7.99
1 Crest toothpaste $2.49
1 Burts Bees Hand Salve $2.49 (rang up $2.29 with discount)

Coupons:

1, $5.00 off 20 RA Value video
1, $2.00 Renu printable
1, $2.00 RA value video July
1, $2.00 off crest mouthwash
1, $3.00 off Oral B power toothbrush (6/6?)
1, $2.00 off blink
1, $2.00 burts bees non-lip product (attached to the lip balm I bought previously, but when I got to the car I noticed the cashier didn't scan this and I didn't have the energy to go back in ugg)
1, $10.00 Up rewards from the john frieda I bought last week

Paid:

$4.25 OOP, will get back the following SCRs: $7.29 Renu, $4.00 oral B, $5.00 blink, $4.00 Crest mouthwash. For a money maker of $16.04! Plus I got back a $2.00 Up on the blink.

E also did the same transaction, minus the hand salve. Frustrating things that happened during the trip: the cashier insisted that we were buying the wrong blink and made us buy the blink for contacts, which I'm sure won't produce the $5.00 SCR, and the $2.00 up rewards that we should have received on both toothpastes didn't print. There was no manager on site, so they couldn't do anything and told us we could come back to fix the problem. I'm not sure I'll bother, as it was still a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment